Housing. Food. Job training. Counseling. Education. Advocacy. A fresh start. Your gift helps us give people what they need to become self-sufficient. From a $20 gift during Thanksgiving to an estate contribution, every amount helps us fulfill our mission. Thanks to generous support from people like you we continue the fight against poverty in Orange County.
How can your gift make a difference?
- $50 provides a family of 3 with groceries for a week
- $75 equips a new tenant in supportive housing with toiletries and cleaning supplies
- $100 grants transportation vouchers to clients to get back and forth to work for a week
- $200 provides a week’s worth of healthy snacks for students at Head Start
Use PayPal to donate quickly and securely.
Donate by mail
To contribute by mail, please send a check made payable to “RECAP” to:
40 Smith Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Feel free to include the Mail-in Gift Form (Mail-In Gift Form).
Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan
We always look to do more with less by recycling, reusing and conserving. Please keep our services in mind when decluttering around the home, office cleanouts, technology upgrades and food drives.
Our individual programs are always in need of:
- Nutrition & Advocacy: Canned vegetables & fruits, canned meat, cereal, pasta & sauce, juice, peanut butter & Jelly, rice & beans
- Supportive Housing: Pots & pans, plates & cups, towels, socks, bed sheets, deodorant
- TRUST Center: Art supplies for Expressive Arts groups such as poster board, construction paper, markers, crayons, paint, glue, scissors, frames, etc
- New Life Manor: Outdoor activities supplies such as wiffle ball sets, ping pong balls, fishing poles and bikes. Razors, deodorant and bath soap
Our storage space is limited and our ability to pick up items depends on volunteers so please call ahead. If you have any questions about donating, call us!
Print our resources
Regional Economic Community Action Program, Inc. (RECAP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for details. RECAP’s tax identification number is 14-1493667.