An OASAS-licensed treatment facility specializing in chemical dependency treatment, New Life Manor’s staff help men in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction on their path to recovery.
Under the guidance of certified professionals, participants at this 24-bed halfway house learn the benefits of sobriety, how to identify triggers that lead to relapse, and develop a treatment plan that works. Participants get the most out of treatment by developing the skills to succeed in personal and professional situations.
What we offer
Residents build a stable long-term personal program of recovery to support their transition from intensive treatment to sober independent living. Services include:
- A smoke-free facility
- 24-hour staffing
- Medication management
- Residents learn budgeting skills and meal prep
- Community service opportunities through volunteer work
- Fitness-focused runners group
- Sobriety supported by RECAP’s TRUST Center and other area treatment facilities
Residents are able to re-start a life that was put on hold because of addiction. They can explore vocational opportunities, develop healthy leisure activities and relationships with peers. Highly trained staff, including counselors and a residence manager, make up the treatment team.
Call us today to set up an assessment appointment to determine the clinical criteria for your care and arrange payment.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid HMOs. We do not deny our services to those without the ability to pay.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS FURTHER OUR SERVICES
Affiliated with regional and national organizations connected to the addictions treatment field
- Licensed by the NYS Office of Alcohol & Substance Abuse Services
- Middletown Cares Coalition
- Joint Membership of Health and Community Agencies (JMHCA)
- NY Association of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Providers (ASAP)
- Orange County Institute for Trauma-Informed Care
- Orange County Drug Treatment Courts
- Orange County Department of Mental Health
RECAP’s New Life Manor
127 Hickory Hill Road in Newburgh, New York
Admissions phone: (845) 566-1224
Fax: (845) 566-1675
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm