We’re thankful for your donations last week during the annual Letter Carriers Food Drive! Our Nutrition Program is making sure they go to families in need.
The Annual Golf Outing is on July 17th!
Join us at Stony Ford Golf Course in Montgomery for fun in the sun! Our 3rd golf outing honors our former Executive Director Charles J. Darden for his 30+ years of service, and all proceeds benefit our programs. Get your foursome together to help us celebrate RECAP’s 50th anniversary! In addition to golf there are opportunities for businesses, organizations, and individuals to purchase sponsorships, tee signs, program listings, or come for dinner after the competition!
There’s a special Civic Club Challenge for local organizations! See here: 2015 Civic Cup Challenge
Print the flyer and registration forms here: Golf Outing
2015 Calendar of Events
Help us Celebrate our 50th Anniversary!
- April 19 – Newburgh Brewing Company
- May 5 – Breakfast at the Tibetan & Himalayan Cultural Center at
Tsechen Kunchab Ling in Walden
- July 17 – Golf Tournament at Stony Ford in Montgomery
- August 18 – Breakfast at Safe Harbors of the Hudson in Newburgh
- September 22 – Strike out Hunger Bowl-a-thon at Colonial Lanes in Chester
- October 15 – 50th Gala Celebration at West Hills Country Club in Middletown
- November 23 – Thanksgiving Basket Distribution in Middletown, donations are accepted October 1st to November 13th
Thank you to our “It Takes a Village” Sponsor!
Thank you to our “Block Party” Sponsors!
We’re seeking your support! Help invest in RECAP’s future by choosing a sponsorship level to feature your business, organization, or use the opportunity to commemorate a loved one or special event. There are 5 levels ranging from $1,000 to $10,000+ featuring different levels of recognition at all of our 2015 events.
Click here to download the Sponsorships Package: sponsorships package
For more information or to discuss the benefits of exposure give us a call!